Transcripts of full meetings of the council.

And a privileged resolution calling for joint hearings by the Committee on Public Safety and the Committee on Licenses and Inspections to investigate and explore the need to for a third party structural inspection or an engineering report on residential rental units or fire escapes on residential buildings to be submitted with the City's Housing Inspection License, also known as a Housing Rental License and required for any entity that rents any type of housing unit in Philadelphia.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech